POSITION: Implementation Manager
SUPERVISOR: VP Project Management and Implementations
WORK LOCATION: Dell Rapids/Sioux Falls/Remote
WORK SCHEDULE: Standard business hours, Monday through Friday, with a willingness to monitor email and other systems during nonbusiness hours in case of a critical matter. Additional hours may be occasionally required in order to meet time- sensitive deliverables and deadlines.
ABOUT US: Visit https://www.central-payments.com/our-story and https://www.fallsfintech.com
Lead, manage, and organize new partner implementations to ensure the Bank, Processing Partners, Service Providers, Networks and other third-party partners have the requirements needed to evaluate and setup new payments issuing programs.
Required Skills and Subject Matter Expertise:
- Solid understanding of various project management principles and methodologies.
- Competency with the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Comfort with working under challenging deadlines.
- Can learn quickly; enjoys a fast-paced learning environment and has an ability to understand processes end to end.
- Ability to ask questions in hands on learning environment and apply feedback received to daily processes.
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence both internally and with external partners.
- Strong leadership ability, including the ability to work cohesively and diplomatically with team members at differing levels of skill and experience.
- Ability to identify potential roadblocks in projects and ability to problem solve to meet project timelines
- Ability to interact effectively with third party clients and contractors to obtain required deliverables and
- effect results in the event deficiencies are identified.
- Understanding of regulatory expectations set forth in FDIC FIL-127-2008, “Guidance on Payment
- Processor Relationships” and FDIC FIL-44-2008, “Guidance for Managing Third Party Risk”.
- Experience with collaborative online project management tools (SmartSheet.com preferred) a plus.
- Comfort with basic, conceptual discussions concerning technical integration requirements,
- particularly relating to application programming interface (API) standards.
- Associates Degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience.
- 2+ years of direct experience with banking or payments processing systems which includes the use of payment cards/devices.
- PMP certification a plus.
- The Implementation Manager is responsible for developing project plans, monitoring project progress and ensuring project timelines for multiple program implementations with varying degrees of priority.
- Responsible to manage product launch life cycles supporting internal teams including Partner Relations, Third Party Risk, Compliance Teams, Settlement, QA, and IT.
- Responsible to assess project scope and manage all deliverables through current established processes or newly formed processes to support efficiencies for implementations.
- Work with internal and external parties to define and manage product launch related activities.
- Produce periodic project reporting to both internal and external parties.
- Produce project status updates to head of Project Management.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and
Tips if You are Contacted to Interview:
- We highly recommend that you take time to visit our website at central-payments.com and our LinkedIn company page. There are informational videos and links to podcasts under the “Our Story” tab that will help you understand our company, our values, and our approach to “Making Financial Experiences Better”.
- To better understand the traits we look for when interviewing candidates please visit: “Is Central Payments a Fit for Me?” and what it means to “Be Essential”.
- Central Payments’ primary business is establishing consumer deposit accounts, issuing incentive and rebate cards, and transferring/remitting funds via ACH and other means. Prepaid cards make up a significant portion of our business. If you are not familiar with prepaid cards, we recommend that you purchase a Visa, MasterCard or Discover-branded, general-purpose, reloadable prepaid card (not a gift card) at any retailer, load a small amount of money, register the account/activate the card, login to the account center online, and conduct transactions. While the card you purchase will likely not be issued by Central Payments, it will still help you understand the product in general, its features, and
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Central Payments we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Central Payments, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer